Property Income Tax Returns

Do you have income from UK property or land of £2,500 or more after deducting allowable expenses? If the answer is yes, then you need to complete a Tax Return to avoid penalties from HMRC.

DB Living are specialised in filing Self-Assessment Tax Returns to include income from property.

Allowable expenses may include the following:

  • Letting agent and legal fees
  • Insurance
  • Accountants fees
  • Interest on property loans
  • Repairs and maintenance (This does NOT include improvements/renovation)
  • Utility bills, ground rent, service charges, council tax

You may also be able to claim tax relief on replacement of domestic items for use by tenants, which may include sofas, beds, carpets, etc.

We will do all the legwork for you, liaising directly with HMRC on your behalf.

Once we obtain the necessary information from you in relation to your property income and expenses, the rest is left to us.

If you have any questions about the process or want to obtain further information on how it works - Please contact us and one of our friendly team will run through it with you.