We are expanding!
Tax Adviser/Accountant - Part Time/Remote
DB Living are a tax refund specialist. We support and advise sports professionals on the tax refund they may be owed, based on work expenses. We liaise with HMRC on their behalf to ensure the tax refund claim is accurate and processed as quickly as possible.
Our clients range from both Mens and Woman's Professional and Semi-Professional Footballers, Professional and Semi-Professional Rugby Players and Cricket Professionals.
We are looking to for additional support with processing both PAYE and Self-Employment Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Process Self-Assessment Tax Returns via the HMRC online portal
- Liaise with HMRC with any queries
- Liaise with the clients for any information required to process the return
- Ensure all is processed and documented accurately, following all HMRC guidelines
- Proven experience with processing Self-Assessment Tax Returns for both PAYE and Self-Employed individuals.
- Understanding of tax laws surrounding PAYE Tax and Self-Employment Tax
This will be a remote position, however regular updates/meetings required in Hitchin, Hertfordshire therefor a local candidate would be preferred.
Hours - part time (Open to discussion of hours available)
The intention would be for this to be a consistent amount of work, however to start with we cannot commit to this hence offering 6 months initially.
TO APPLY, please email your CV to Mandy Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, we do not accept unsolicited calls or emails**